Hammond 1418 N4 Series - Painted Mild Steel Enclosures with Continuously Hinged Clamped Cover - Includes Inner Mounting Panel
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures. Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies and doors.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.