Hammond 1418J Series - Painted Mild Steel Enclosures with Continuously Hinged Screw Cover - Includes Inner Mounting Panel
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments. Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover is secured with plated screws, threaded into sealed wells.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.