Hammond 1420 Series - NEMA 1 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure 1420 Series Hinge Door with Quarter Turn and w/ Mounting Flange
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Designed for indoor use to house controls, instruments and components which do not require oil-tight or dust-tight protection.
- Enclosure is formed and spot welded from 12 or 14 gauge steel.
- Removable 12 gauge inner panel is mounted to the rear of the enclosure on collar studs.
- Removable door is attached with slip hinges.
- To remove door, a tool is required to remove the #8 screw which captivates hinge.
- Door is fastened with a slotted 1/4 turn latch; doors 30" and higher are provided with two latches.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the box.
- Piano hinge on 12 gauge units.
- Enclosure and door are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.