Hammond 1488 Series - Painted Steel Consolet Enclosures with Sloped Hinged Cover
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Designed for use as electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control and instrument enclosures. Ideal for flat or surface mounting/pedestal to provide the necessary 30° or 60° control slope. Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Formed 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Construction provides either 30° or 60° slope on front cover depending on mounting position.
- Continuously hinged cover may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Captive cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- Oil resistant gasket and adhesive.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a ground stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.