- Features Non-Metallic PVC Equipment Mounting Plate
- Pre-wired 120VAC Power Outlet
- Pre-wired 5 Foot Power Cord
- Includes Cable Glands, Zip Ties, Hook & Loop Straps, Wall Mount Hardware
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Gasketed Lid
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- External Dimensions: 15.8 x 11.4 x 5.0 Inches (401 x 290 x 126 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.0 x 3.6 Inches (298 x 203 x 92 mm)
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Demarc Enclosure
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- IoT Devices
- WiFi Gear
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
The Altelix NP151005MA1C NEMA 4X enclosure is simple to install because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The non-metallic equipment mounting plate features a pre-wired 120VAC power outlet for your equipment. Cable glands on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can be removed and the power receptacle can be hard-wired by a qualified installer.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for padlock. It meets or exceeds NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66.
RF Transparent Design
The NP151005MA1C is ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere the radio's operation. In addition, mounting radios to the PVC equipment mounting plate can be done simply by using self-tapping screws. The size of this enclosure will fit a wide range of popular wireless points on the market.
Complete with Cable Glands and Wire Management Straps
This enclosure includes 3 weatherproof cable glands. Simply punch out the seal, run your cable, and hand tighten for a water-tight seal. For convenience, the included accessory kit contains wall anchors, zip ties, hook-and-loop wire management straps, door locking key and more.