- Two (2) 3" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Includes Easy to Drill Blank Non-Metallic Polyester Equipment Mounting Plate
- Water Resistant JIC Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Harsh Environments
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Solar Equipment Enclosure
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Battery Box
Vented NEMA Enclosure with Non-Metallic Polyester Equipment Mounting Plate
The Altelix Fiberglass Vented Indoor / Outdoor RF Transparent WiFi Access Point Enclosure with Polyester Equipment Mounting Plate features two 3 inch air vents covered by rain shields, with cleanable screens. It is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering, while allowing ventilation for installed equipment or batteries.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. The enclosure features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps.
Non-Metallic Equipment Mounting Plate
This model features an easy to drill 0.12" (3.0mm) thick non-metallic polyester equipment mounting plate for securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
RF Transparent Design
Ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere the radio's operation. In addition, mounting radios to polyester equipment mounting plate can be done simply by using self-tapping screws. The size of this enclosure will fit a wide range of popular wireless points currently on the market.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. It is installed in the open port to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available.