- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid NEMA Type 3, 3X / IP65 Rated
- Dust-Proof and Vandal-Resistant
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) Construction
- Quarter-Turn Door Latch
- Stainless Steel Continuous Door Hinge
- Emergency Phone Label Pre-Installed on Door
- (4) Mounting Feet Included
- Standard Phone Jack
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Emergency Phone Call Box
- Temporary or Permanent Emergency Communications Systems
- Weatherproof Phone Call Box
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Security Call Box
- Valet Call Box
The Altelix NFC121006-T01-1 Outdoor Weatherproof Phone Call Box with Emergency Phone Label is ideal for deploying emergency telephones in outdoor locations and harsh environments.
This rugged IP65 rated box is molded from durable and UV resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP). The door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use indoors or outdoors. The door features reinforced hinges and a quarter-turn latch to secure the enclosure. A drip rail over the door provides additional protection against water dripping into the cabinet while the enclosure is wet.
This model features a standard wall mount RJ11 jack. A cable grommet is provided on the side of the box for the telephone wire. For installations that require better protection from water, a waterproof cable gland is included in the accessory kit.
This rugged dustproof and waterproof telephone enclosure is ideal for many industrial applications including tunnels and mining, railway and subway stations, refineries, cement and chemical plants, treatment facilities and loading docks. It is also suitable for use as an emergency call box for commercial pools, docks or in parking garages for resort properties, marinas, golf courses and public areas.
This phone enclosure can be securely mounted to a wall or other structure. (4) mounting holes are provided inside the phone box. Wall anchors and rubber bonded washers are included in the accessory kit. (4) external mounting feet are also provided. Two optional flange and pole mounting kits are available, painted steel (model NMKS-250-08) and stainless steel (model NMKX-250-08).
Emergency Phone Label
The NFC121006-T01-1 come with an Emergency Phone label installed on the door of the box. A Service Phone label is also available, see NFC121006-T01-2. Custom labels as well an un-labeled version can be purchased by request. For more information, please contact Altelix Sales.