- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 Rated
- Dust-Proof and Vandal-Resistant
- Heavy Duty Continuous Seam Welded 18 Gauge Steel Construction
- Quarter-Turn Lockable Door Latch
- Epoxy polyester textured light gray powder coat finish
- Standard Phone Jack
- Emergency Phone Label Pre-Installed on Door
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Emergency Phone Call Box
- Weatherproof Phone Call Box
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Security Call Box
- Valet Call Box
The Altelix TBS12-1 Steel Outdoor Weatherproof Phone Call Box with Emergency Phone Label is ideal for deploying emergency telephones in outdoor locations and harsh environments.
This rugged IP66 rated enclosure features continuous seam welded 18 Gauge (1.2mm thick) steel construction. The enclosure door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use indoors or outdoors. The door features reinforced hinges and a lockable quarter-turn latch to secure the enclosure. Internal grounding studs are provided on both the door enclosure. A removable access panel is provided and is fully gasketed to ensure proper seal.
Both the enclosure and door are finished in a rugged epoxy polyester textured light gray powder coat finish.
This model features a standard wall mount RJ11 jack. A cable gland is provided in the access panel on the bottom of the box for the telephone wire.
This rugged dustproof and waterproof telephone enclosure is ideal for many industrial applications including tunnels and mining, railway and subway stations, refineries, cement and chemical plants, treatment facilities and loading docks. It is also suitable for use as an emergency call box for commercial pools, docks or in parking garages for resort properties, marinas, golf courses and public areas.
For additional protection, the box can be locked via use of a padlock (not included).
This phone enclosure can be securely mounted to a wall or other structure. (4) mounting holes are provided inside the phone box. Two optional flange and pole mounting kits are available, painted steel (model NMKS-250-08) and stainless steel (model NMKX-250-08).
Emergency Phone Label
The TBS12-1 come with an Emergency Phone label installed on the door of the box. A Service Phone label is also available, see TBS12-2. Custom labels as well an un-labeled version can be purchased by request. For more information, please contact Altelix Sales.