- Extra Deep Lid Fits Wide Range of Phones
- Aluminum Mounting Plate with Wall Mount RJ11 Telephone Jack
- Emergency Phone Label
- For Telephones up to 5.5 Inches Height
- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 Rated
- UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Dust Proof and Vandal Resistant
- Durable PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend Construction
- Includes Cable Grommets and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Emergency Phone Call Box
- Weatherproof Emergency Phones
- Pool Decks
- Schools and Public Buildings
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Parking Lots and Garages
The Altelix TBP12-1 Weatherproof Emergency Phone Enclosure is ideal for deploying emergency telephones in outdoor locations and harsh environments such as in schools, on pool decks, golf courses, loading docks, public buildings and commercial properties.
This durable NEMA 4X enclosure is molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures. The door is gasketed for use in dusty or wet areas.
Inside features a finished aluminum mounting plate with a standard RJ11 telephone wall mount jack. The extra deep lid of this enclosure can accommodate telephones up to 5.5 inches in height. A cable grommet is provided on the bottom of the enclosure for the telephone wire.
Integrated mounting feet simplify installation. For enhanced security, this enclosure can also be mounted using internal mounting points (drilling required) and included hardware.
Emergency Phone Label
THe TBP12-1 includes a red and white weatherproof UV resistant Emergeny Phone label on the door.
Pole Mount Available
A pole mounting kit is also available for this enclosure. The NMKG-150-08 attaches to the rear of the enclosure and allows it to be mounted to poles and fence posts up to 9.5 inches in diameter.