- Two (2) 2¼" Vents and Thermostat Controlled 120VAC Cooling Fan
- Features a 2.0mm Thick Finished Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate with 120VAC Power Terminal Block
- Pre-wired 5 foot Power Cord
- Includes Cable Grommets Zip Ties, Cable Management Straps and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Meets NEMA 3R, 3RX and IP24
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Extra Deep Gasketed Lid
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- Integral Mounting Feet
- External Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.2 x 8.0 Inches (334 x 259 x 204 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.5 x 4.7 Inches (216 x 190 x 119 mm)
- Optional Pole Mount Kit Available
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Demarc Enclosure
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- IoT Devices
- WiFi Gear
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Vented Fan Cooled Weatherproof Polycarbonate + ABS Construction For Extreme Durability
The Altelix NP120907VFA1C-0 features two 2¼" inch air vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan. It is ideal for protecting small devices from harsh environments and tampering, while allowing ventilation for installed equipment or batteries. It is designed for applications that do not require internal AC power outlets. It features an extra deep lid providing additional depth.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for padlock. Integrated mounting feet simplify installation. It meets or exceeds NEMA 3R, 3RX and IP24.
Cooling Fan Ventilation
The NP120907VFA1C-0 features two 2¼" inch air vents and a thermostat controlled 120VAC cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). Rain shrouds on the front door keep rain water from entering the enclosure.
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS NEMA enclosure with hinged lid and a 2.0mm thick aluminum plate with a 120VAC power terminal block which can be used to hardwire equipment power cords. A 5 foot pre-wired power cord is included to power the enclosure, so no additional wiring is required. A cable grommet on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices. Knock-outs are also provided on the enclosure for additional wiring. Extra cable grommets are included with the accessory kit.
Complete with Cable Grommets and Glands and Wire Management Straps
For convenience, the included accessory kit contains cable grommets and glands, wall anchors, zip ties, hook-and-loop wire management straps, door locking key and more.
Pole Mount Available
A pole mounting kit is also available for this enclosure. The NMKG-150-08 attaches to the rear of the enclosure and allows it to be mounted to poles and fence posts up to 9.5 inches in diameter.