- Two (2) 3" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Features a 1.5mm Thick Finished Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate with 120VAC Power Outlet
- Pre-wired 5 foot Power Cord
- Includes Cable Glands, Zip Ties, Cable Management Straps and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Meets NEMA 3R, 3RX and IP24
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Gasketed Lid
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- External Dimensions: 13.7 x 10.8 x 5.4 Inches (348 x 274 x 136 mm)
- Internal Dimensions*: 7.0 x 7.8 x 3.3 Inches (178 x 197 x 83 mm)
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Demarc Enclosure
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- IoT Devices
- WiFi Gear
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Vented Weatherproof Polycarbonate + ABS Construction For Extreme Durability
The Altelix NP131004VA1C features two 3" inch air vents covered by rain shields, with cleanable screens. It is ideal for protecting small devices from harsh environments and tampering, while allowing ventilation for installed equipment or batteries.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for padlock. It meets or exceeds NEMA 3R, 3RX and IP24.
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS NEMA enclosure with hinged lid and a 1.5mm thick aluminum plate with a 120VAC power outlet. A 5 foot pre-wired power cord is included to power the enclosure, so no additional wiring is required. A cable grommet on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices.
Complete with Cable Glands and Wire Management Straps
This enclosure includes 3 weatherproof cable glands. Simply punch out the seal, run your cable, and hand tighten for a water-tight seal. For convenience, the included accessory kit contains wall anchors, zip ties, hook-and-loop wire management straps, door locking key and more.