- Dual 3" Vents and Thermostat Controlled 120VAC Cooling Fan
- ABS + Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Available in Gray, Black and Cooper Mountain
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- Includes Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Pre-wired 5 Foot Power Cord for Cooling Fan
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
- Indoor / Outdoor WiFi Access Points and Routers
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
The Altelix NP141105VA1C-0 Vented Fan Cooled Polycarbonate + ABS NEMA Weatherproof Enclosure with Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate is designed for applications that do not require internal AC power outlets. This enclosure features a fully gasketed door to protect from dust and water ingress. The door features reinforced hinges, dual latches and a tamper-proof locking screw with key to secure the enclosure. There is also a provision for padlock use. Internal and external electrical ground points are also provided.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
120VAC Cooling Fan
The NP141105VFA1C-0 features dual 3" vents and a thermostat controlled 120VAC cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). The cooling fan is wired directly to the internal 120VAC power terminal. Rain shrouds on the front door keep rain water from entering the enclosure.
A 5 foot pre-wired power cord is included to power the cooling fan, so no additional wiring is required. The enclosure can also be hard wired by an electrician or qualified installer. An external ground lug is provided. Cable grommets on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices. Knock-outs are also provided on the enclosure for additional wiring. Extra cable grommets are included with the accessory kit.
Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
This enclosure includes a 2.0mm thick aluminum equipment mounting plate. Both the enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included wall anchors. An optional pole mount kit is also available for installation on poles up to 8 inches in diameter.