- Integral Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Repeater/Power Splitter Which Provides Power+Data for up to (2) PoE Devices
- Thermostat Controlled PoE Powered DC Cooling Fan
- Two (2) 4" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Features a No-Drill Non-Metallic Equipment Mounting Plate - Mount Your Equipment Securely Without the Need for Drilling
- Extra Deep Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Custom Cable Gland Allows Pre-Terminated Ethernet Cable to be Fed Into the Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- PoE Network Equipment Deployment
- Indoor / Outdoor WiFi PoE Access Points and Routers
- Installation in Remote Locations Without Available Power
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection of Equipment From Theft or Damage
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
PoE Powered Fan Cooled NEMA Enclosure
The Altelix NF141210VMFE1 Vented FRP NEMA Weatherproof PoE Enclosure with DC Cooling Fan and Non-Metallic Equipment Mounting Plate is ideal for protecting Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) enabled equipment from harsh environments and tampering. Using a single Ethernet cable to provide power and data, this enclosure can be installed in remote locations with no power outlets available.
Integral Gigabit PoE/PoE+ Repeater / Power Splitter
Featured in this enclosure is an integral Gigabit PoE repeater/power splitter mounted to the equipment mounting plate. This Gigabit PoE splitter is used to power the thermostat controlled DC cooling fan as well as providing data+power to one or two PoE enabled devices installed inside the enclosure. The PoE splitter is compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at standards and features 10/100/1000Mbps data speeds.
PoE Powered Cooling Fan
The NF141210VMFE1 features dual 4" vents and a thermostat controlled PoE powered DC cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). Rain shrouds on the front door keep rain water from entering the enclosure.
No-Drill Non-Metallic Equipment Plate
This enclosure includes a no-drill non-metallic 1/4" thick PVC equipment mounting plate. Due to the "No-Drill" design of this plate, mounting radios and other equipment can be done simply by using self-tapping screws.
RF Transparent Design
The NF141210VMFE1 is ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere with the radio's operation. The generous size of this enclosure and the extra deep extended lid will accommodate a wide range PoE wireless equipment.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps.
Increased Interior Space
The NF141210 series enclosures feature an extra deep lid, almost 2 inches deeper than our NF141208 series enclosures. With this increased interior space, now larger PoE equipment can be securely installed in this enclosure.
This enclosure features three of our unique PG-16 cable glands. The first is a specially designed cable gland which will allow a pre-terminated Ethernet cable to be fed into the enclosure. The second two glands features a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available.
We offer custom enclosures for WiFi equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephone Call Boxes, IP Phones, Security & Safety, Building Automation and More. Options include equipment mounting plates, DIN rails, AC/DC power, vents, cooling fans, heaters. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.