- No Electrical Wiring Required
- 200W Heating System with Programmable Digital Temperature Controller
- (2) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Pre-wired 5-foot 3-Prong Power Cord
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment
- Harsh Cold Weather Environments
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Weather Station
Heated NEMA 4X Enclosure with Plug and Play Power for Rapid Deployment
The Altelix NF141206HA1C-DH is ideal for rapid deployment because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The aluminum equipment mounting plate features two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can be easily removed, and the quick-connect terminal strip simplifies hard-wiring by a qualified installer.
200W Heating System with Programmable Digital Temperature Controller
This enclosure is equipped for harsh weather and cold environments. It features a 200W heating system which can be controlled by the programmable digital temperature controller accessible inside the enclosure. The heater can be programmed to turn on and off within a set temperature range set by the user. The controller features a color digital readout and can be programmed for Fahrenheit or Celsius. The heater is mounted below the equipment plate and wired internally so leaves the interior space and power outlets available for your equipment. An insulated extreme cold weather model is also available with a 400W heating system.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure accommodates a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel ( NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).
We offer custom enclosures for WiFi equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephone Call Boxes, IP Phones, Security & Safety, Building Automation and More. Options include equipment mounting plates, DIN rails, AC/DC power, vents, cooling fans, heaters. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.