- Fits IP / VOIP Phones with Wall Mount Brackets up to 4.7" Overall Depth
- Aluminum Back Plate with Keystone Wall Mount Phone Jack
- Includes Two RJ45 Keystone Inserts for Multiple Installation Options
- Service Phone Label
- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 Rated
- UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Dust-Proof and Vandal-Resistant
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) Construction
- High Quality Stainless Steel Latches
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- Includes Cable Gland and (4) Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Communications
- Harsh Environments
- Phone Call Box
- Weatherproof Phone Call Box
- Security Call Box
- Construction Sites
- Valet Stations
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
The Altelix NF141206-T02-2 Outdoor Weatherproof IP Phone Call Box with Service Phone Label is ideal for deploying emergency telephones and service phones in outdoor locations and harsh environments. This rugged NEMA 4X enclosure is molded from durable and UV resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. It features a stainless steel continuous door hinge and stainless steel latches with provision for padlocks. The door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use in dusty and wet areas. This model features a finished aluminum back plate and a versatile keystone style wall mount phone plate which allows for multiple configurations.
This rugged dustproof and waterproof telephone enclosure is ideal for commercial applications including public pool decks, parking garages, resort properties, marinas, golf courses and public areas. Industrial uses include tunnels and mining, railway and subway stations, refineries, cement and chemical plants, treatment facilities and loading docks.
This Call Box includes multiple RJ45 keystone jacks that allow this phone box to be configured as follows:
Option 1 - Terminated Ethernet cable direct to phone.
Option 2 - Terminated Ethernet cable direct to RJ45 to RJ45 keystone adapter.
Option 3 - Unterminated Ethernet cable direct to tool-less punch down RJ45 jack.
Weatherproof Cable Gland works with Terminated Cables
The unique cable gland included with this enclosure is designed to allow pre-terminated telephone or Ethernet cables to be inserted into the phone box. Once tightened, the cable gland seals around the cable preventing water from entering the box.
Four removable stainless steel mounting feet are included so that the enclosure can be securely mounted to a wall or other structure. Two optional flange and pole mounting kits are available, painted steel (model NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (model NMKX-300-08).
The NF141206-T02-2 comes with a Service Phone label installed on the door. An Emergency Phone label is also available, see NF141206-T02-1. Custom labels as well as un-labeled version can be purchased by request. For more information, please contact Altelix Sales.
This enclosure is one of many standard models available. Our lineup includes enclosures optimized for WiFi equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephones, Security & Safety Equipment, Building & Home Automation and More.
We offer numerous standard models and options including additional equipment mounting plates, DIN rails, AC or DC power, air vents, cooling fans and heaters and more. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.
This enclosure is for use with low profile IP / VOIP phones with wall mount brackets up to 4.7 inches overall depth. For larger IP phones we recommend the Altelix NF141208-T02-2 14x12x8 enclosure. For internal dimensions of the enclosure see the Technical Specs table.