- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Easy to Drill RF Transparent Blank 5mm Thick Non-Metallic Polyester Equipment Mounting Plate
- (2) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and (4) Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Communications
- Emergency Communications Systems
- Harsh Environments
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Battery and Charger Box
Weatherproof Protection and 120VAC Power Outlets
The Altelix NF141208MA1 NEMA 4X Weatherproof Enclosure features two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a quick-connect terminal strip for easy wiring by a qualified installer. The non-metallic polyester equipment mounting plate for your equipment and can be easily drilled by the installer for unique application requirements.
This RF transparent enclosure and non-metallic equipment mounting plate are ideal for wireless applications including WiFi, RFID, iOT, Cellular and more. The non-metallic materials will not interfere with the operation of wireless gear. The generous size of this enclosure accommodates a wide range of equipment.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features our unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Removable Terminal Block
This enclosure features our 120VAC top entry terminal block. It is easily removable which helps simplify on-site wiring. It can accept wires sizes from 12 to 18 AWG. The wires are secured by side terminal screws.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available.