- Dual 3" Vents to Help Expel Heat
- Removable Access Panel with Cable Glands
- Heavy Duty Continuous Seam Welded 18 Gauge 304L Stainless Steel Construction
- Brushed Natural Finish
- Includes Blank Zinc Coated Galvanized Steel Equipment Mounting Plate
- Quarter-Turn Door Latch with Key
- Bonus Aluminum Bottle Opener Key Now Included!
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Indoor / Outdoor Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Controls and Components
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
- Agriculture Processing Facilities
- Mining Operations and Refineries
- Food Processing Facilities
- Commerical Kitchens
The Altelix Vented Stainless Steel Weatherproof NEMA Enclosure with Galvanized Steel Equipment Plate is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering. Equipment designed for indoor use can now be located outside.
Construction and Features
This rugged enclosure features continuous seam welded 18 Gauge (1.2mm thick) AISI 304L stainless steel construction. The enclosure door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use indoors or outdoors. The door features reinforced hinges and a quarter-turn latch to secure the enclosure. Internal grounding studs are provided on both the door enclosure. Both the enclosure and door feature a brushed natural finish.
Bonus Aluminum Bottle Opener Key
This enclosure now includes our HN-0008 Aluminum Bottle Opener Key. A $9.99 value, this heavy duty aluminum door locking key easily attaches to most key chains. And it makes a great bottle opener too!
Removable Access Panel with Ventilation
Features a removable access panel that attaches to the bottom of the enclosure. Constructed of rugged aluminum it features two 2" vents to help expel heat from within the enclosure. Weatherproof cable glands are provided on the panel for cable entry into the enclosure.
Galvanized Steel Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the stainless steel NEMA enclosure with hinged door and a 18 Gauge (1.2mm thick) zinc coated galvanized steel plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Mounting holes are provided in the rear of the enclosure for mounting to a wall or other structure. Two optional flange and pole mounting kits are available, painted steel and stainless steel.
Optional Lockable Latches
For additional protection of internal equipment installed, two lockable latches are available. The HN-0005 is a keyed lock set which includes two keys. The HN-0006 allows the enclosure to be securely locked via use of a padlock (not included). Both the HN-0005 and HN-0006 are direct replacements for the standard quarter-turn latches that come pre-installed in the enclosures.