- Features a PVC Non-Metallic Equipment Mounting Plate
- Includes Cable Glands, Zip Ties, Cable Management Straps and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Gasketed Lid
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- External Dimensions: 9.3 x 8.6 x 3.0 Inches (236 x 219 x 76 mm)
- Internal Dimensions*: 7.0 x 5.5 x 2.0 Inches (178 x 140 x 51 mm)
- Optional Pole Mount Kit Available
- WiFi and RFID Gear
- IoT Devices
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Demarc Enclosure
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Weatherproof Polycarbonate + ABS Construction For Extreme Durability
The Altelix NP090803M Plastic Utility Enclosure with Non-Metallic PVC Equipment Mounting Plate is an industrial quality general purpose weatherproof utility box designed to offer extreme protection for wiring, electronics and wireless devices in harsh environments.
Construction and Features
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for padlock. It meets or exceeds NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66.
Non-Metallic Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS enclosure with hinged lid and a 1/4" thick non-metallic PVC plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
RF Transparent Design
The NP090803M is ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere the radio's operation. In addition, mounting radios to PVC equipment mounting plate can be done simply by using self-tapping screws.
Complete with Cable Glands and Wire Management Straps
This enclosure includes 4 weatherproof cable glands. Simply punch out the seal, run your cable, and hand tighten for a water-tight seal. For convenience, the included accessory kit contains wall anchors, zip ties, hook-and-loop wire management straps, door locking key and more.
Pole Mount Available
A pole mounting kit is also available for this enclosure. The NMKG-150-08 attaches to the rear of the enclosure and allows it be mounted to poles and fence posts up to 9.5 inches in diameter.