- Single Enclosure Solution Combining the Amazon eero® Wi-Fi Router and Starlink® In-Motion Antenna Power Supply
- Models Available For Use with Amazon eero® 6+, Amazon eero® 6, Amazon eero® Pro 6, Amazon eero® Pro 6E and Amazon eero® 2nd Gen
- Complete Pre-engineered Turnkey Solution that Includes all Brackets and Hardware Needed to Mount the Equipment Without the Need For Any Drilling
- Integral Cable Management for Amazon eero® and Starlink® Cables
- Custom Cable Glands Allow Pre-Terminated Cables to Be Inserted Into the Enclosure
- Plug-and-Play Design, No Electrical Wiring Required
- (2) 4” Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan and 200W Heating System
- (4) Pre-wired 120VAC Power Outlets with Pre-wired 5 ft. 3-Prong Power Cord
- Rugged RF transparent fiberglass reinforced polyester FRP construction
- Weatherproof, UV stable and highly corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel hinge and quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 rated
- Includes stainless steel enclosure mounting feet
- Optional pole mounting kit available
- Mesh Networks using Starlink® In-Motion System and Amazon eero® Wi-Fi Routers
- Protection of Starlink® and Amazon eero® Components from Theft or Damage
- Concealment of Equipment
- Retail and Commercial Networks
- Rapid Deployment
- Emergency Networks
- Harsh Environments
Industrial Grade Protection and Easy Deployment
Designed to combine two industry-leading technologies, Starlink® Internet and Amazon eero® Mesh technology into a secure single-box weatherproof solution, this complete pre-engineered turnkey solution includes all brackets and hardware needed to mount the equipment without the need for any drilling. This heated and fan cooled enclosure is ideal for rapid deployment because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The aluminum equipment mounting plate features four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets.
Install the Amazon eero® Wi-Fi Router and Starlink® Devices into a Single Enclosure
This enclosure features our specialized mounting system which integrates the Starlink® and Amazon eero® devices into a single unified bracket that also provides cable management as well a provision for the Starlink® Ethernet Adapter. This provides the ultimate protection of these sensitive components and simplifies deployment.
Multiple Amazon eero Models Supported
This enclosure is available is in four configurations. Each one includes a mounting cradle for a specific Amazon eero Wi-Fi router model. The Amazon eero Wi-Fi routers supported is as follows:
- Amazon eero® 6+ (Model R01011)
- Amazon eero® 6 (Model N010011)
- Amazon eero® Pro 6 (Model K010011)
- Amazon eero® Pro 6E (Model S010011)
- Amazon eero® 2nd Gen (Model J010011)
Fan Cooling with Thermostat Control
This enclosure features two 4" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan which helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). Rain shrouds keep rain water from entering the enclosure while allowing ventilation for installed equipment. The fan is wired internally, leaving all the power outlets available for the Starlink® Router and power supply.
200W Thermostat Controlled Heater
This enclosure is equipped for harsh weather and cold environments. It features a thermostat controlled 200W heating system. The heater turns on when the internal temperature reaches 43°F (6°C) and turns off when it rises to 59°F (15°C). The heater is mounted below the equipment plate and wired internally which leaves the interior space and power outlets available for the Starlink® router and power supply.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent so that it will not interfere with the WiFi signal range or coverage pattern of the Starlink® WiFi Router. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available.
We offer custom enclosures for WiFi equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephone Call Boxes, IP Phones, Security & Safety, Building Automation and More. Options include equipment mounting plates, DIN rails, AC/DC power, vents, cooling fans, heaters. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.
Starlink® is a trademark or registered trademark of Space Exploration Technologies Corp., eero® is a trademark or registered trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc.