- Designed for use with small electronic devices and sensors
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IP65, IP66 for outdoor installations
- Provides protection from theft or damage
- Small size makes it easy to conceal
- Can be wall mounted or pole mounted with optional adjustable bands
- RF transparent design will not affect signal range or coverage pattern for wireless devices
- Easy to install
- Includes wall mounting hardware and cable gland
Install Small Electronic Devices and Sensors in Outdoor Locations
The Altelix NEMA 4X Small Electronics Enclosure provides a simple and easy to use solution to mount and secure a wide range of small electronic devices. Designed for harshest environments, this enclosure can be wall mounted using the included screws and wall anchors or pole mounted using optional adjustable bands. Devices up to 2.4"x2.4"x1.0" can be installed inside this enclosure.
Construction and Features
The cover of this enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. The enclosure base is constructed from PETG which provides significant chemical resistance and durability, Both the cover and base are fully gasketed and meets or exceeds NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66. The RF transparent design will not effect LoRa signal range or coverage pattern.
Easy to Use
Installation is easy, simply attach your device to the enclosure base using the hook-n-loop tape include with the enclosure. Attach the gasketed cover using the four screws and gasketed washers. Included is a sealed cable gland installed in the open port to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when no cables are used. When a cable is required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner seal, run your cable and hand tighten for a water-tight seal.
YoLink® is a trademark or registered trademark of YoSmart, Inc.