- Aluminum Mounting Plate with Wall Mount RJ11 Telephone Jack
- Phone Label
- For Telephones up to 4 Inches Depth
- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid
- NEMA Type 3, 3X / IP55 Rated
- UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Dust Proof and Vandal Resistant
- Durable PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend Construction
- Includes Cable Grommets and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Service Phone Call Box
- Courtesy Phones
- Security Checkpoint Phones
- Valet Stations
- Pool Decks
- Schools and Public Buildings
- Construction Sites
- Food Processing Facilities
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Parking Lots and Garages
The Altelix TBP17-2 Weatherproof Service Phone Enclosure is ideal for deploying telephones in outdoor locations and harsh environments.
This durable dustproof and waterproof telephone enclosure is ideal for installing telephones in schools, on pool decks, golf courses, loading docks, public buildings and commercial properties.
This durable NEMA 3X enclosure is molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures. The door is gasketed for use in dusty or wet areas.
Inside features an aluminum mounting plate with a standard RJ11 telephone wall mount jack. An aluminum wire cover cable grommet are provided on the bottom of the enclosure for the telephone wire.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included anchors. The mounting hardware is concealed within the enclosure for a finished appearance and enhanced security. An optional pole mount kits are also available.
Service Phone Label
This enclosure is molded in light gray and features a green and white weatherproof UV resistant Phone label on the door.