Hammond Aluminum Chassis 1444 Series Aluminum BodySale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Spot welded - heavy duty construction chassis.
- Natural aluminum finish (as shown above) - also available in painted steel with walnut side panels).
- Side panels are made from solid walnut and routed out to fit over ends of chassis (pre-punched for easy mounting).
- Walnut side panels attach with four machine screws & lockwashers (included) into metal inserts to avoid wood damage. Screws should not be torqued past 4.43 lbf.in ( 50 cN.m).
- Usable surface of chassis front, back and top are reduced by roughly 7/8” (22 mm) due to inset in walnut sides.
- Optional bottom plates are punched with 4 holes – 3/16” diameter.
- Bottom plate hardware not provided, please order separately - Part number 1421J6 (Pkg. of 6, 6-32 Philips head screws).
- NOTE: our steel chassis covers (1451 series) are NOT compatible with this series.