• Supports cable up to 1-1/8" diameter. Uniform “lap” design of
each clamp-half results in support along the entire quarter bend.
• Anchors cable for 90° angle transitions using a simple, twopiece
construction of interchangeable clamp-halves.
• Loops excess cable for convenient handling and out-of-the-way
storage, via the Sky-Tie™ SHD Duplex Converter. The SHD
reduces the need to cut cable when machines are moved to new
locations. The SHD converter simply fits between the two halves
of the Sky-Tie™ SH cable clamps.
• Uses: Machine Tools, Portable Tools, Air Lines, Other
heavy-cable support applications.
• Sky-Tie™ Springs Heavy-duty Sky-Tie™ Springs insure
tautness of the cable, while absorbing vibrations and shocks.
Each spring slips into the Sky-Tie™ clamp at its outside bend (or,
if using the SHD Duplex, the converter’s outside bend), and ties
back to a structural member. Three spring models with
maximum load capacities of 60, 70 and 160 pounds.