HAMMOND 1487 SERIES PULL THROUGH WIREWAY - NEMA 12
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed to enclose and protect electrical wiring from dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Ideal for connecting machines to control panels or power sources.
- UL 870 Type 1 (unless marked¹)
- CSA Type 1 (unless marked¹)
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Bodies and covers are formed from 14 gauge steel with 10 gauge steel flanges.
- Continuous flange around wireway ends, requires cables to be pulled through. (For lay-in style, see 1485 Series.)
- Smooth continuously welded seams.
- Interior surfaces are smooth to prevent wire damage during installation.
- Butt hinged covers are secured with easily operated screw clamps.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Solid oil resistant gaskets are used between flanges when sections and fittings are bolted together.
- One gasket kit, complete with hardware is provided with each straight section or fitting.
- Sections and fittings are finished in ANSI 61 gray.