Hammond 1590Z Diecast Aluminum Enclosures - NEMA 4XSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Type 4X Diecast Aluminum Enclosures 1590Z Series
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Two piece “tongue & groove” construction with a one piece silicone rubber gasket provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Ideal for repetitive opening and closing.
- Four recessed stainless steel machine screws secure lid into tapped holes.
- Easy to wall mount using “through box - blind hole” construction, outside of gasket protection.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws). (NOTE: Except for 1590Z060, 1590Z061, 1590Z062, and 1590Z063)
- Designed to meet IP66.
- North American Mark of Safety - cUL & UL listed. Certified to Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P.
- Painted versions are painted inside and out with a tough powder paint. Choice of satin black or smooth grey (RAL 7001).
- For non-metallic (glass reinforced polyester) versions of these enclosures, see series 1590ZGRP