Hammond Type 4X Stainless Steel Junction Box 1414 N4 SS Series W/ PANEL INSTALLED
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13.
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13.
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13.
- JIC EGP-1-1967
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed from 14 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Lift-Off cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and screws.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- All models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Tapped studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.