Hammond Dual AccessType 4X Stainless Steel Freestanding Enclosure HN4 FS SS Series Continuous Hinge Door with HandleSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls with provision for panel mounting or rack mounting of equipment.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- A variety of inner panels, rack mounting rails and swing out frames are available to provide flexibility in mounting arrangements.
- Formed 12 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- New 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Mounting channels are welded on the inside of the enclosure for mounting of optional inner panels or rack equipment rails.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4X and 12
- Complies with:
- NEMA Type 3R, 4X, 12 and 3
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Optional inner panels are finished in white powder paint.
- Inner Panels
- Panel Rails
- Swing Out Frames
- Door Stop Kit
- Drip Shield Kit
- Type 12/4, 4X Handle Kits
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Enclosure||Optional Full Size|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||Inner Panel|