Hammond Eclipse Series -Type 4 Mild Steel, Painted Steel Wallmount Enclosures with Hinge Door and Quarter Turn/Handle Light Gray
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications. Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation. A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- Formed 14 or 16 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Multi-point handle (key lockable) are zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Door alignment guide provided on 36" wide enclosures.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a re-coatable powder inside and out with ANSI 61 smooth Gray.