Hammond NEMA 4 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure Eclipse Series RAL 7035 Light Gray
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 (24x24" and larger) or 16 (24x20" and smaller) gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latching: Type A has slotted quarter turns, Type B has handle with 3 point latching, Type C has handle with 3 point latching plus additional quarter turns top and bottom.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Quarter turn latch and multi-point handle (key lockable) are zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Door alignment guide provided on 36" wide enclosures.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with choice of ANSI 61 smooth Gray (GY) or RAL7035 textured light gray (LG).