Hammond NEMA 4X, 6P Enclosures Watertight, Flanged Lid, 1555F Series
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed for harsh industrial environments or outdoor applications (security, outdoor wireless, controls etc. etc.)
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards, panels or DIN rail mounted components (see photo features for details).
- Designed for wall mounting. Interior is secure as lid screws are behind the lid. Can be made more secure if wall mounted with security screws (tamper resistant screws).
- Satin texture finish with smooth recessed surface on lid for a membrane keypad or label
- Standoffs molded in the interior of the lid & enclosure - designed for #4 x 1/4” self tapping screws (our part number 1555TS100)
- Choice of two materials:
- General purpose ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB). Not recommended for outdoor use.
- Polycarbonate (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 5VA @ 3mm) - Recommended for outdoor use.
- Color is a light gray (RAL 7035) to help keep heat absorption down.
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone. Supplied loose inside the enclosure (not pre-installed).
- Designed to meet NEMA Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 ratings which meet and exceed IP ratings up to and including IP68.
- Polycarbonate version is UL 508A listed (File # E65324).
- Lid is secured with included M4 stainless steel machine screws which are threaded into corrosion resistant bushings for repetitive assembly & disassembly. All hardware is designed to avoid corrosion caused by harsh environments over time.
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options and vary with size:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded into lid (except smaller 1555CF22 & 1555CF42 enclosures).
- Standoffs (#6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel
Cover features a smooth recessed area perfect for membrane keypads or labels. Base features robust mounting flanges capable of withstanding abuse.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|ABS||Polycarb (UL Listed)|
|Part Number||Part Number||Length||Width||Height||Inner Panel||Replacement Gasket (Pair)|