- Available in three (3) heights, two (2) widths and two (2) depths.
- Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge steel. The doors install in minutes and are available in vented, tinted window and solid.
- The main body is constructed in 16-gauge welded steel and includes four (4) vents for optional fans on the sides of the cabinet.
- Main body can be installed to swing from left-to-right or right-to-left.
- Includes one (1) pair of adjustable depth 10-32 tapped EIA compliant mounting rack rails.
- Thirty (30) inch wide mounting rails include cutouts for optional 1U 19" accessories, such as cable management or power bars.
- 10-32 tapped rails are easy to remove on-site and replace with square hole rails (sold separately) if needed.
Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
Rear Section Features
- Heavy duty rear bracket is constructed in 14-gauge welded steel and features a spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- 2.50” and 2.00” conduit knockouts are located on the side.
- 3.00", 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” conduit knockouts are located on the top and bottom.
- Fan knockouts/cable access located on the top and bottom.
- Numerous cable management mounting points included.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large openings in rear for cable access.
- Dedicated bonding and grounding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical utility boxes. Ground Cable Kit sold separately.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 350 lbs (158 kg). Static Load tested to 1,400 lbs (635 kg).
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint which reduces fingerprints and marks.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements, when door installed.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Upgrade the cabinet to be dust-resistant with the HWCF Cabinet Sealing and Filter Kit.
If you require UL and CSA Rated Type 12 or Type 4, consider the EN4DH Series.