Hammond Type 12 Mild Steel Junction Box 1438 Series Lift-off cover with screws Extra DeepSale
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12 and 13
- CSA Type 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Lift off cover is secured with captive, plated steel screws, and supported on internal hinges except as noted on charts at bottom and right.
- Cover screws fasten into threaded, sealed wells.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
Extra Deep Series (1438)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm