Hammond Type 12 Mild Steel Pushbutton Enclosures 1435 SeriesSale
- Designed to accept standard heavy duty oil tight pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights.
- Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12 and 13
- CSA Type 12 and 13
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed 14 gauge steel except
- A and B which are 16 gauge.
- Smooth continuously welded seams.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Captive cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- Larger enclosures provide internally hinged removable covers, designed to hold the cover open during wiring (see table).
- Oil resistant gasket and adhesive.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.