Hammond Type 4 Mild Steel Junction Box 1414 N4 PH Series Continuous Hinge Door with ClampsSale
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000225 EndHTML:000019016 StartFragment:000000990 EndFragment:000018960 StartSelection:000000990 EndSelection:000018916 SourceURL:https://www.hammfg.com/electrical/products/industrial/1414n4phType 4 Mild Steel Junction Box (1414 N4 PH Series) - Hammond Mfg.
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Body formed from 16 or 14 gauge steel. Covers are formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuous hinged cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and screws.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- All models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized, finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Swing Panel Kit
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Junction Box Quick Release Clamp
- Junction Box Padlock Kit
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm