Hammond Type 4X Diecast Aluminum Enclosures R100 Series Watertight, Thick WallSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Material - Aluminum die-cast: G AI SI 12 / DIN 1775
- Shallow lid, deep body
- Captive stainless steel lid screws
- Neoprene oil and petrol resistant gasket standard. (-40ºC up to +80ºC)
- Degree of protection NEMA 4X, IP66, DIN 40050
- Temperature Range (-40ºC up to +80ºC)
- Single-channel Fastening System
- Special developed external mounting feet made from zinc-die-cast. Can be turned through 90º. The fastening holes have engagement lugs for this purpose. (See accessories)
- All sizes have inner blind holes.
- An inner mounting panel - made of zinc-plated steel is also available (See accessories)
- Textured polyester powder coat, beige RAL7032 or light gray RAL7035. (can be supplied unpainted on special order)
- CSA certified, UL Listed, Type 4, for use with industrial control equipment.
- Lid screws and mounting holes outside of the gasket seal.
- Space saving single channel mounting (ie...same hole used for mounting enclosure through rear and also for the lid), provides larger interior space than dual channel enclosures.
- Captive stainless steel lid screws.
- Enclosure holes threaded for easy installation and repetitive assembly & disassembly.
- Internal mounting shelves placed along both sides of enclosure include blind holes and grounding screws.
Patented Single Channel System
- Provides larger interior space than dual channel enclosures.
- Uses the same enclosure hole for mounting the enclosure and fastening the lid.