IMPORTANT NOTE: LEAD TIMES VARY BETWEEN BRANDS AND ARE FREQUENTLY CHANGING. PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY AT INFO@ENCLOSUREHUB.COM FOR LEAD TIMES PRIOR TO SELECTING EXPEDITED SHIPPING SERVICES. NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP SAME DAY.
Please contact us via Live Chat or email to double check stock quantity as some iems here are non-stocking and will have longer lead times.
Corrosion Resistant Electrical Enclosures
Adalet's N4X single door, wall-mount stainless enclosure can be used indoors or outdoors to house items such as pilot devices; electronic or electrical controls; instrumentation systems; and hydraulic, pneumatic and machine tool controls. Designed to protect against dust, dirt, oil and water, these corrosion resistant electrical enclosures are ideal for petrochemical plants, dairies, breweries, food processing areas and similar environments where they can be subject to frequent high pressure hosing and generally wet conditions.
• Continuous hinge (removable hinge pin) • Wall mounting feet • Closed cell, silicone foam in place gasket • Stainless steel clamps and screws • Four #10-32 weld nuts for optional mounting panels (mounting panels sold separately) • Grounding studs on inside of box and cover
• Painted steel and stainless steel mounting panels • Laser cut entries or cut-outs • Terminal blocks or other component assembly • Print pockets • Swing panel / dead front panel • Padlock provisions • Epoxy paint or powder coating • Custom sizes • 12 gauge material thickness • Drip shields and sun shields • Window kits
• 14 and 16 gauge / Type 304 or 316L stainless steel • Stainless steel hardware • #3 or #4 brushed finish
• Petrochemical plants
• Food processing areas
• Environments where they can be subject to frequent high pressure hosing and generally wet conditions.
• Areas where severe corrosion problems exist. (Not submersible.)