Hammond Nema 3R Wiring Trough C3RWT Series
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed for use to protect multiple wiring junctions in outdoor environments against the ingress of rain, sleet, snow and the external formation of ice.
- UL870 Type 3R
- CSA Type 3R
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R
- IEC 60529, IP24
- Formed and spot welded from 14 or 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Drip shield top design protects the enclosure against rain, snow or sleet
- Embossed mounting holes on back of enclosure
- Slip on removable front cover is secured with screws
- Padlocking hasp
- To fully comply with UL870 - 2008 requirements a bonding stud is provided on the cover and a ground stud is provided in the enclosure
- A #10 AWG - 12" grounding strap with crimped on ring terminals is also provided to comply with UL requirements
- Enclosure and cover are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.