Type 4X, 6P Polycarbonate Enclosures 1554 Series Watertight, Flat Lid, UL Listed OptionsSale
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components (see photo features below for details).
- ABS Versions are molded from general purpose material which carries a flammability rating of UL94-HB. For indoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are UV stabilized for outdoor use. Gray polycarb carries a UL94-5VA rating, while clear and smoked lids carry a UL94V-0 rating.
- Polycarbonate versions are cUL and UL 508A listed (File # E65324). ABS plastic versions are not UL listed.
- Enclosure color is a light gray (RAL 7035).
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Replaceable gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone. Supplied loose inside the enclosure (not pre-installed).
- Polycarb versions are designed to meet NEMA Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 ratings which meet and exceed IP ratings up to and including IP68. (Except 1554/55 V size which is 4,4X only)
- ABS Plastic versions are designed to meet IP66.
- Lid is secured with included M4 stainless steel machine screws which are threaded into corrosion resistant bushings for repetitive assembly & disassembly. All hardware is designed to avoid corrosion caused by harsh environments over time.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options and vary with size:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded into most models, except sizes “C” and “D”.
- Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts and/or standoffs (#6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size (“B”).
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are molded in all but the smallest size (“B”).