Type 4X Aluminum Junction Box Eclipse Junior Series Continuous Hinge Door with Quarter TurnSale
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000219 EndHTML:000029451 StartFragment:000000975 EndFragment:000029395 StartSelection:000000975 EndSelection:000029351 SourceURL:https://www.hammfg.com/electrical/products/aluminum/ejalType 4X Aluminum Junction Box (Eclipse Junior Series) - Hammond Mfg.
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed from 0.08" Type 5052 H-32 aluminum.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover has aluminum hinge and provides 180° opening.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Quarter turn latches formed from 316 stainless steel.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Models larger than 4"x4" include a removable 14 gauge galvanized inner panel.
- Tapped studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided.
- Cover and enclosure are natural unfinished aluminum.
- Removable inner panel is unpainted galvanized steel.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Swing Panel Kit
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Padlock Adaptor
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm