Victory Series (AVSS6) - 316L Stainless Steel Enclosures with Hinged and Quarter-Turn LatchesOnly 3 left!
Victory Series enclosures feature a streamlined design with a flush door and latches that accommodate any electrical or electronic application.
Adalet has designed these enclosures to use quarter-turn latches instead of hold-down clamps, which are often inadequately secured after servicing, leaving equipment vulnerable to the elements. The Victory Series stainless steel electrical enclosures are used indoors and outdoors to house such items as electronic and electrical controls; instrumentation systems; and pneumatic, hydraulic and machine tool controls.
Designed to provide protection against dust, dirt, oil and water, these custom stainless steel enclosures are used in petrochemical plants, dairies, breweries, food processing areas and similar environments where they are subject to frequent high pressure hosing and generally wet conditions. They are also designed for use in areas where severe corrosion problems exist.
- Hinged cover with removable stainless steel hinge pin
- Polyamide coated zinc slotted quarter turn latch
- Wall mounting flange / foot
- Watertight urethane gasket
- Stainless steel clamps and screws
- Four 3/8” collar studs for optional mounting panel (mounting panels sold separately
- Grounding studs on inside of box and cover
- Hinge stiffener
- Painted steel and stainless steel mounting panels
- Laser cut entries or cut-outs
- Terminal blocks or other componenet assembly
- Print pockets
- Swing panel / dead front panel
- Padlock provisions
- Epoxy paint or powder coating
- Custom sizes
- 12 gauge material thickness
- Drip shields and sun shields
- Window kits
- Various quarter turn inserts
- 14 and 16 gauge / Type 316L stainless steel
- Stainless steel hardware
- #3 or #4 brushed finish