Grille & Filter 4"
Height: 6.13 in x Width: 7.38 in
- In a typical cooling arrangement, the filtered fan box pulls air into the enclosures and the filter grill is used as an air outlet.
- The washable aluminum filter grill and the air filter are easily accessible and can be removed for cleaning.
- The filtered fan boxes are available in either 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Filtered passive ventilation can be provided by an exhaust filter for either convection cooling or in combination with a fan in forced air cooling.
- UR/CUR/CE approved fan motors.
- CSA listed on fan only.
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- 12" lead wires.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Versatile mounting and adaptability.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction.
- Attractive stainless steel grills.
- Shipped with air flow to pressurize. Can be user modified to exhaust.
- Aluminum filter is coated with adhesive baffle surfaces for dust and dirt collection. Can be recoated after cleaning for optimum performance.
- Drilling template included.
Note: One grill and filter are included with each fan package. Normally, an additional exhaust grill and filter are required for each installation and must be ordered separately.